Gotta Fly Now

Gotta Fly Now
USA's trail meet is often 'deeper' than the Olympic Games. We have an incredible talent 'pool' here. That is 2 swimming puns for those of you counting

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dipping our toes in.

Okay.  So.  Not quite a big splash for the first post. Need to see how this looks - and start pointing people to this arena for learning about swimming.  


Here is the premise
I will be taking my 23+ years of passionate experience around all things swimming to see if I can help others make better decisions on: lessons, workouts, technique, teams, racing, and lots more.  I hope to help parents steer their kids to more effective lessons programs, and help people become more efficient in the water of all ages.


To start if you have any questions, please ask them with a comment.  


Thanks for stopping by, I hope I can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment